Ariat Men's Workhog Wide Square Toe Dark Earth 10005888
Ariat Men’s WorkHog Wide Square Toe Dark Earth boot 10005888 is long lasting work boot that stands up to the test of time in rough conditions that you’ll forget what regular shoes are for. Full grain leather upper with handsome six-row stitch pattern has sturdy pull tabs for an easy-to-wear, roomy square toe 11” pull-on boot that gets the job done. With durable support when completing tough tasks the ATS Max technology has supportive comfort and extra shock absorbency with moisture-wicking, gel-cushioning footbed that provides long lasting comfort in this Ariat WorkHog Square Toe boot. Revolutionary U-Turn Entry system allows for a true fit regardless of foot shape while also accommodating high arches. Aggressive Duratread outsole is slip resistant with maximum wear resistance for grip traction on various terrains in a tough work boot that is a favorite for working around the ranch or just lounging around.
Ariat western boots are top of the line in quality, durability, and western apparel. Ariat boots offer steel toe, composite toe, waterproof seals, slip resistant soles, and many other features, in varying options. These options allow for you to pick the perfect farm, ranch, construction, or day to day work boot that will provide support, safety, and fashion. Ariat boots are a leader in the cowboy and western world for a reason. Ariat boots are made for you.
- ATS Max technology: Ariat’s enhanced mid-level technology provides additional support and durability for the toughest tasks
- 11″ height
- Wide square toe
- Goodyear welt construction allows boot to be resoled
- Six-row stitch pattern
- Revolutionary patent-pending Ariat U-Turn Entry System allows you to “make the turn” easier
- Stability chassis promotes proper gait cycle
- Shock absorbing EVA midsole provides cushioning for enhanced comfort
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread outsole provides maximum wear resistance with flexibility
- Self-cleaning, non-tracking outsole tread design
- 90° heel