Pro Tool Hunt Utility Knife - PT100
PT100 Pro Tool Hunt Utility Knife
Our new Hunt Utility Knife, designed by outdoor sportsman and knifemaker, Ken Brock. Compact, perfectly balanced, versatile. Perfect for use while hunting, skinning, personal safety , or general utility use, you’ll want this knife with you or in your gear, truck, or garage. This is a terrific little dynamo you won’t want to be without.
- 1/8” thick carbon steel, with a full tang for durability, deep hollow ground and drop point 3” long
- Overall length is 7”, and 1 3/16” wide at the handle, annealed, heat treated, blasted and powder coated solar black for ultimate protection and unique appearance.
- The finger grip below and scalloped thumb grooves above, give the hunter a secure grip and ultimate maneuverability.
- The 2 piece handle is specially designed for comfort, durability and an awesome look. Custom drawn and individually cut, each piece is of hardwood ash, hand sanded to perfection, then treated with our special Pennsylvania German Harvest brown oil stain. Nickel plated heavy duty rivets finish it off.
- This unique knife comes encased in a heavy – duty, lightweight, 1800 denier black nylon sheath with belt loop.