Whether you plan to be out for a few days or a few hours, having critical supplies in a compact weather-resistant case is an essential part of preparation.
Each VSSL unit is 9″ long by 2″ diameter made from seamless extruded military specification anodized aluminum.
Weighs 18 ounces (1 pound, 2 ounces).
Dual mode (static and SOS) LED ‘flood’ beam lantern flashlight, illuminates a large area (batteries included)
• Compass (oil filled)
• 4 hour pure Canadian beeswax candle
• Razor blade
• 6 Aquatabs® water purification tablets. Purify up to 3 gallons (each tab purifies up to 2 liters, depending on water quality)
• Wire saw (high tensile, 60lb working strength with handle straps)
• Aluminum beadless emergency whistle
• Waterproof matches
• Tinder Quik® fire starters
• Fishing Gear
• Signalling Mirror
• Marine grade rope (250lb breaking strength)
• Reflective trail markers
• P38 military GI Type can opener
• First aid supplies
• VSSL priorities of survival and instructions